Tony Moly, I'm Lavender, Mask & Hand Cream Set, 4 Piece Set

37.jpg

가격 : ₩7,824

◀제품 설명▶

What's Inside?
  • 2 I'm Lavender Mask Sheet - 21 g / 0.74 oz
  • 1 I'm Lavender Hand Cream - 30 ml / 1.01 fl oz
  • 1 I'm Lavender Lullaby Sleeping Mask - 30 ml / 1.01 fl oz
The contents of this box are sure to keep your skin moisturized and calm all day long! This set includes 2 I'm Lavender Mask Sheet, 1 I'm Lavender Lullaby Sleeping Mask and 1 I'm Lavender Hand Cream. Infused with lavender extract these products will work day and night to relax, hydrate and soothe irritated skin.

◀제품 사용법▶

TonyMoly I'm Lavender Mask Sheet

Apply sheet mask to clean towel dried face, leave on for 20-30 minutes and gently pat remaining essence into skin.

TonyMoly I'm Lavender Lullaby Sleeping Mask

Apply a thin layer as the last step of your nightly regimen. Let this spa-worthy mask works its magic while you sleep and rinse your face with lukewarm water in the morning.

TonyMoly I'm Lavender Hand Cream

Apply an adequate amount to hands and re-apply throughout the day as needed.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

아이허브 관련상 추천상품 더 보기

Natural Factors, BioCoenzymated, Methylfolate, 1,000 mcg, 60 Quick Melt Tablets

2773.jpg

가격 : ₩10,347

◀제품 설명▶

• Dietary Supplement
  • EnviroSimplex Processed Plant Extracts
  • Methylfolate 1000 mcg plus Methylcobalamin B12 - 50 mcg
  • Folate + B12
  • The Most Metabolically Active Form
  • Suitable for Vegetarians
  • Quatrefolic
  • Purity & Potency Guaranteed

What does coenzymated mean?

In order for B vitamins to utilized effectively by the body, they must be converted into their metabolically active coenzyme forms. For example, the coenzyme form of folate is 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF). A coenzyme is a naturally occurring compound that partners with specific enzymes in order to help promote a number of beneficial metabolic reactions in the body. Without the coenzyme, the enzyme cannot promote the biochemical reaction that is responsible for our survival. This dual cooperation between coenzyme and enzyme is a process called coenzymated.

Taking B vitamins already in their coenzymated forms allows the body to use them directly. Thus, the amount that is needed by the body is less in order to achieve the same benefits. BioCoenzymated takes it one step further. Using our proprietary EnviroSimplex technology, we've created a unique BioCoenzymated processing using organic, farm fresh plant extract from whole food sources and the coenzyme form of B vitamins.

The synergy between the phytochemicals found in these plant extracts and the coenzyme B vitamin optimizes absorption.

The results? BioCoenzymated delivers the most metabolically active nutrients to your cells to utilize most effectively.

Feel the difference.

Quatrefolic is the metabolically active and coenzymated form of folate. The body cannot make folate on its own and must obtain for it from foods or dietary supplement. However, folic acid and also food folate are not biologically active and need to be converted to the metabolically active 5-MTHF. Research has shown that Quatrefolic results in a 3.1 times higher blood folate concentration of 5-MTHF than regular folic acid. Supports immunity, cardiovascular, neurological, and cognitive health. Helps to support normal early fetal development including the brain and spinal cord, and reduce the risk of neural tube defects when taken daily at least three months prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy. Helps prevent folate deficiency, produce red blood cells and is a factor in the maintenance of good health.

Isura: 
Non-GMO: Documentation
Mass Spec: Lab Tested

◀제품 사용법▶

하루 1정을 입안에서 씹거나 녹여 먹거나 건강 관리 전문가의 지시에 따라 섭취하십시오.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

European Soaps, Via Mercato, Autumno, 시어버터 비누 세트, 비누 4개, 각 50g

93.jpg

가격 : ₩13,266

◀제품 설명▶

시어버터 비누 4개 각 50g

호박 스파이스 - 행복감을 불러일으키는 캐러멜, 호박에 감귤향이 혼합된 향

스파클링 사이다 - 따뜻한 사과, 계피, 정향에 더해진 파인애플, 삼나무, 화이트 머스크, 바닐라 향.

크리스프 캐러멜 - 코코넛 살구 및 풍부하고 달콤한 캐러멜 향이 가미된 감미롭고 신선한 꽃 향

낙엽 - 물을 머금은 녹음의 향기가 산딸기와 캐러멜의 미묘한 향기를 강조

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

Optimum Nutrition, 프로틴 케이크 바이트, 초콜릿을 얹은 도넛, 바 9개입, 각 65g(2.29oz)

1624.jpg

가격 : ₩26,665

◀제품 설명▶

• 단백질 20g^
  • 글루텐 무함유
  • 천연 및 인공 향료

단백질을 새롭고 맛있는 방법으로 섭취하고자 하는 활동적인 성인을 위한 일상 스낵. 이제 언제든지 마법 같은 일상을 느껴보십시오!

^포화 지방 함량은 영양 성분 정보 참조

◀제품 사용법▶

건강한 성인의 경우 균형 잡힌 식단 및 운동 프로그램의 일환으로 하루 동안 고단백 음식과 단백질 보충제를 이용하여 하루 단백질 섭취 요구량 충족에 필요한 단백질을 섭취하십시오.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

Source Naturals, Progesterone Cream, 2 oz (56.7 g)

3267.jpg

가격 : ₩7,860

◀제품 설명▶

• Paraben Free
  • Advanced Liposomal Delivery

Source Naturals Natural Progesterone Cream features  progesterone USP derived from soy. Our Progesterone Cream is guaranteed to contain 500 mg of progesterone per ounce and 22 mg per 1.3 grams (approximately 1/4 teaspoon).

◀제품 사용법▶

1/4 크림 1/2 작은 술로 하루에 두 번 손목, 팔 안쪽이나 허벅지, 목, 복부 나 가슴 같은 부드러운 피부에 마사지하세요. 폐경 전 여성은 중단하고 반복하세요, 월경의 첫 날 이전 14 일 동안 사용할 수 있습니다. 갱년기 및 폐경 후 여성은 7 일 동안 중단하고 반복 하여 21 일 동안 사용할 수 있습니다. 이들은 일반적인 권장 사항이며, 개인의 필요에 맞게 수정해야 할 수도 있습니다. 특정한 상황에 대한 건강 관리 전문가와 상담 하십시오.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

Andalou Naturals, 컨디셔너, 풍부한 수분 공급, 부드러움, 매끄러운 광택을 위한, 아르간 오일 & 시어, 11.5 fl oz (340 ml)

4782.jpg

가격 : ₩8,490

◀제품 설명▶

• Fruit Stem Cell Science
  • Nature 98% Derived
  • Non GMO Project Verified
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Cruelty Free

Nature's Intelligence Fruit Stem Cell Science

Fruit stem cell complex and argan oil deeply nourish and condition as moisturizing shea butter supports elasticity, strength, and manageability to help minimize the look of split ends and frizz. The result is noticeably soft, smooth hair with amazing sheen.

◀제품 사용법▶

젖은 모발에 적당량을 덜어 잘 문질러 주고 헹구십시오.

건조한 헤어, 웨이브 헤어, 곱슬머리에 좋습니다. 부드러워서, 염색한 모발에 써도 안전합니다.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

◀오늘의 명언▶

예수께서 가라사대 너는 나를 본 고로 믿느냐 보지 못하고 믿는 자들은 복되도다 하시니라
저희가 배들을 육지에 대고 모든 것을 버려두고 예수를 좇으니라
네 노래 소리를 내 앞에서 그칠찌어다 네 비파 소리도 내가 듣지 아니하리라
악한 계교를 꾀하는 마음과 빨리 악으로 달려가는 발과
그 아들은 미가요 그 아들은 르아야요 그 아들은 바알이요

댓글목록 2

예진아님의 댓글

예진아 작성일

대체로 저렴한 것 같아요.

이병호님의 댓글

이병호 작성일

씨앗없이 굵은 부드럽고 아주 맛있습니다. 병이라고 부피 때문에 가방이다 고맙겠지만, 그것이라면 부드럽기 때문에 부서져 버리는 건가요 이군요?