• Gluten Free
  • Allergen Free
  • Promotes Healthy Hair
  • Promotes Strong Nails
  • Supports Cellular Energy Production
  • 60 Servings
  • Dietary Supplement
  • Non-GMO^

Looking to strengthen your nails and restore that healthy shine to your hair? If you are experiencing hair loss, brittle nails and unhealthy skin you may be deficient in biotin according to clinical studies. Olympian Labs Biotin is an important nutrient for the growth and maintenance of your hair, nails, and skin.

Biotin is a B vitamin, also referred to as vitamin H or vitamin B9. While it is most commonly taken to support healthy hair, skin, and nails, biotin is also essential for your metabolic processes of fats and amino acids, production of fatty acids, and cell growth. Biotin processes most of the food that you ingest, including carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. That's another good reason to make sure you have the proper levels of biotin in your body.

Biotin supplement supports the health of the skin, thick shiny hair, and strong nails as well as the digestive tract.

^We do not use ingredients that were produced using modern biotechnology.

◀제품 사용법▶

건강 보조 식품으로, 매일 하나 (1)의 태블릿, 또는 건강 관리 전문가의 지시에 따라 섭취하세요.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

아이허브 관련상 추천상품 더 보기

JYM Supplement Science, BCAAs + Recovery Matrix, Blue Artic Freeze, 22 oz (630 g)

964.jpg

가격 : ₩41,999

◀제품 설명▶

• Rebuild | Refuel | Recovery
  • 6 g‡ BCAAs
  • 3 g ‡ Glutamine
  • 2 g‡ Creatine HCL
  • 2 g ‡ Beta-Alanine 
  • 2 g ‡ L-Carnitine L - Tartrate
  • 1.5 g‡ Betaine
  • Natural & Artificial Flavors
  • Dietary Supplement 
  • CarnoSyn - Carnosine Synthesizer
  • Carnipure® 
  • BioPerine® 
  • Con-Cret Reinforced 
My Guarantee

I've taken the decades I've spent in school, the lab, the gym, and the kitchen and distilled them into the very product you hold in your hands. I formulated every JYM Supplement Science product to include the same ingredients at the exact amount I use to reap maximum performance and physique benefits. It's my hope that you, too, will experience similar results.

Jim Stoppani, PhD

Owner - JYM Supplement Service

‡Per serving

◀제품 사용법▶

As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop of PostJYM Recovery Matrix into 16-24 oz. of water, preferably within 30 minutes after workouts. Consider drinking over the course of 15-30 minutes. 

For better results, consider using Post JYM prior to workouts.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

L.A. Girl, 프로 페이스 HD 매트 프레스드 파우더, 웜 카라멜, 0.25oz(7g)

1343.jpg

가격 : ₩5,527

◀제품 설명▶

• 오래 지속되는 유분 조절 파우더
  • 환한 피부톤을 연출하는 매트한 마무리
  • 피부 트러블과 결점 커버
  • 파라벤 및 향료 무첨가
  • 거울과 스펀지 포함

프로 페이스 매트 프레스드 파우더로 결점 없이 완벽하게 마무리해 보십시오. 이 뛰어난 지속력의 유분 조절 포뮬러를 단독으로 사용 시 부드럽고 환한 피부톤을 연출할 수 있으며 리퀴드 파운데이션 위에 덧바르면 더욱 완벽한 커버가 가능합니다.

◀제품 사용법▶

스펀지로 얼굴에 바릅니다.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

Lorac, Tantalizer, 빌더블 브론징 파우더, 골든 걸, 0.29oz(8.5g)

3867.jpg

가격 : ₩20,696

◀제품 설명▶

Discover your inner glowing goddess with LORAC Los Angeles TANtalizer® Buildable Bronzing Powder. Highly pigmented and formulated to offer long-lasting, natural-looking warmth for radiant skin from sun up to sundown. Featuring finishes and hues in matte, satin, high-shine, warm, and cool, there's a sun-kissed color for every shade of skin. Go ahead—make them think you spent the day at the beach.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

Wet n Wild, 17가지 브러시 롤, 17개입

107.jpg

가격 : ₩31,773

◀제품 설명▶

• Cruelty Free
  • Vegan
  • Not Tested On Animals

Our cruelty-free brushes feature an ergonomic handle and contain synthetic Polymax fiber that mimic natural hairs for maximum product pick-up.

Contains 17 Cruelty-free brushes:

• Large stipple brush
  • Powder brush
  • Flat top brush
  • Blush brush
  • Small stipple brush
  • Contour brush
  • Foundation brush
  • Crease brush
  • Large concealer brush
  • Large eye-shadow brush
  • Angled liner brush
  • Small eye-shadow brush
  • Fan brush
  • Small concealer brush
  • Smokey liner brush
  • Bent liner brush
  • Brow and lash comb

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

◀오늘의 명언▶

에브라임 산지 라마다임소빔에 에브라임 사람 엘가나라 하는 자가 있으니 그는 여로함의 아들이요 엘리후의 손자요 도후의 증손이요 숩의 현손이더라
군병들이 예수를 끌고 브라이도리온이라는 뜰 안으로 들어가서 온 군대를 모으고

댓글목록 2

송인수님의 댓글

송인수 작성일

4 병을 샀고 후회는 전혀 좋고 부드럽고 움푹 들어간 맛이 있습니다.

김우정님의 댓글

김우정 작성일

11 세 어린 이용 어린 이용 복용량을 샀습니다. 효과적인 100 %, 모자로 항 바이러스 제로 제공. 빨리 사라졌습니다. 마지막 아기 복용량을 사용한 후이 병을 가져 왔습니다. 감기에 걸리면 모자를 반 정도줍니다. 너무 달콤하지 않고 결과에 만족합니다.