theBalm Cosmetics, Meet Matte Trimony, Matte Eyeshadow Palette, Marriage Matt(e)rial, 0.756 oz (21.6 g) > 아이허브 추천제품 및 할인제품

HOME

뒤로가기 아이허브 추천제품 및 할인제품

theBalm Cosmetics, Meet Matte Trimony, Matte Eyeshadow Palette, Marria…

118.jpg

가격 : ₩33,431

◀제품 설명▶

• Marriage Matt(e)rial...You Look Gorgeous
  • Matt Lin
  • Matt Lopez
  • Matt Evan
  • Math Thomas
  • Matt Kumar
  • Matt Reed
  • Matt Rossi
  • Mat Moskowitz
  • Matt Ahmed

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

아이허브 관련상 추천상품 더 보기

Weleda, Children's Tooth Gel, Spearmint Flavor, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

194.jpg

가격 : ₩8,523

◀제품 설명▶

• Fluoride Free 
  • Certified Natural Personal Care 
  • No Animal Testing 
  • Free from Parabens and Phthalates 
  • Free from Synthetic Preservatives and Fragrances 

This toothpaste is specially formulated for children to help clean and maintain the health of baby teeth and keep the flora of the mouth in natural balance. Silica gently cleanses newly forming teeth to help avoid the build-up of plaque through regular brushing. This toothpaste containing calendula flower extract helps keep the gums in good condition. It is carefully formulated to avoid substances that may be harmful if swallowed. Children love the pleasant taste. 

Weleda - In harmony with nature and the human being. 

Gently cleans new and developing teeth. Calendula extract formula combines with mild silica for thorough cleaning, while spearmint leaves little mouth feeling fresh and happy. 

◀제품 사용법▶

Use twice daily, or after eating, to leave mouth feeling refreshed. 

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

Country Life, Target-Mins Calcium Magnesium with Vitamin D Complex, 360 Vegan Capsules

3986.jpg

가격 : ₩31,831

◀제품 설명▶

• 1971년 설립
  • Target-Mins®
  • 1,000mg : 500mg : 400I.U. 비타민 D^
  • 글루텐 무함유 인증
  • 칼슘 흡수를 극대화하도록 구성
  • 건강 보조 식품
  • 코셔

— 완벽한 제품을 위한 약속 —

• 진정성
  • 청결함
  • 신선도
  • 일관성
  • 정확성

Target-Mins®는 특수한 자유형 아미노산으로 구성되어 있으며, 칼슘:인 및 칼슘:마그네슘 비율을 2:1로 맞추어 칼슘 활용도를 증진합니다. 신체의 칼슘 가용성을 지원합니다.

운동과 함께 건강한 식습관의 일환으로 충분한 칼슘 및 비타민 D를 섭취하면 노년기 골다공증 위험을 낮출 수 있습니다.

유효함GFCO.org 글루텐 무함유 인증
무함유
유효함AVA 비건 인증
무함유대두 또는 우유
유효함재활용 가능 포장무함유소금 또는 설탕
유효함풍력 발전 지원 제조무함유보존제
유효함코셔 파르브무함유인공 색소, 향료 또는 감미료

무함유마그네슘스테아레이트

이 제품은 우수 제조 및 품질 관리 기준(GMP) 등록 시설에서 제조하였습니다.

^제공량당

◀제품 사용법▶

성인은 하루 캡슐 4정을 섭취하십시오. 음식과 함께 섭취하시면 가장 좋습니다. 권장 복용량을 초과하지 마십시오. 섭취하는 영양제와 처방약에 대해 의료 전문가와 상의하십시오.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

◀오늘의 명언▶

너는 이방 나그네를 압제하지 말라 너희가 애굽 땅에서 나그네 되었었은즉 나그네의 정경을 아느니라

댓글목록 2

김용섭님의 댓글

김용섭 작성일

아이허브 프로모션코드 적용되나요?

홍정우님의 댓글

홍정우 작성일

The appendix is ​​responsible for the body's immunity. When I removed the appendix, I was very upset because with immunity, and before that was not super! The first time I tried these probiotics after a course of antibiotics, when our probiotics didn’t do that much! Ordered first, as a trial item! We look into the composition, - as many as 5 billion probiotics 8 strains !! It is really cool, effective, in a period of weakness, and after antibiotics, - VERY-VERY EFFICIENT! Some even write that during antibiotics is better not to take. I used 1 or 2 tablets with food while taking antibiotics, a break between antibiotics at least 2 hours before or after !! Really gives strength, restores the work of the stomach, stops nauseous! As part of stabilized bacteria! What does it mean? They are stabilized at room temperature. Those. if you order in your country, during transportation you will not worry that they will die. They are stored in a dark cool place up to 25 ° C, but after opening, it is